Ok well I've been flying airplanes (small 172s) for the past few months and I finally took a couple pictures. However I didn't really take very good pictures because... well yes... I was busy flying the plane. And as many of you know airplanes don't fly themselves... ok maybe they do, but helicopters don't... but I wasn't flying a helicopter so thats just a moot point. Ok well enough of that... I've been flying in wha the Air Force calls IFS (Introductory Flight Screening) if I failed that then I wouldn't be allowed to continue to UPT (I passed). So here are the photos.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Area Solo
Ok well I've been flying airplanes (small 172s) for the past few months and I finally took a couple pictures. However I didn't really take very good pictures because... well yes... I was busy flying the plane. And as many of you know airplanes don't fly themselves... ok maybe they do, but helicopters don't... but I wasn't flying a helicopter so thats just a moot point. Ok well enough of that... I've been flying in wha the Air Force calls IFS (Introductory Flight Screening) if I failed that then I wouldn't be allowed to continue to UPT (I passed). So here are the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment